While Watching the Oscars.
- Nice intro Dougie. You’re right, no one wants to do it alone.
- I love Meryl Streep.
- Up In The Air was a great movie. The twist at the end was awesome.
- To quote my mother: “Everyone looks like puppets!” Take a look at Sandra Bullock. What happened?!
- Jennifer Lopez has to stop singing.
- The audience looks like they’re waiting for something.
- James Cameron’s ex is sitting in front of him. That’s hilarious. They’re not Latinos, clearly.
- Got Jews?
- Matt Damon looks old.
- I interviewed Pete Docter for a review of Up. Wow, he just won an Oscar. That’s cool.
- My boyfriend has a crush on Zack Efron.
- Why does George Clooney look like he has diarrhea?
- To quote the boyfriend about Penelope Cruz: “That’s a cool curtain she was wearing.”
- That white guy is T Bone?
- Coke has some really awesome commercials.
- Oh, John Hughes, you awesome man.
- Macaulay Culkin?!?!
- I said, “Woah!” to everyone up there honoring John Hughes.
- I love Zoey Salgado’s gown.
- That Ben Stiller move with the Avatar costume… that was good. Gave the audience their “real” laugh.
- Now I want to see the Serious Man.
- Queen Latifah has such a positive attitude that she makes me feel good just by watching her.
- Mo’nique winning that award was awesome. *Best Supporting Actress*
- There could have been better hosts. Nice spoof on Paranormal Activity though.
- I thought they were going to horror movies of like, today. The contemporary stuff. Not everything that’s been mentioned or seen already. These are all classics.
- Edward Scissorhands is not a horror movie.
- I want to see Inglorious Basterds take home a big one.
- It amazes me that Avatar didn’t take the Best Movie. For the first time, a highly talked about film gets taken down by the Hurt Locker. Amazing.
I think this is long enough. I’ll Tweet about the rest. No worries. 🙂